These versatile running shoes perform in the gym and on the streets. The women’s-specific design has a wider forefoot and heel platform to deliver stability for cross-training. The stretch mesh upper offers foot-cradling comfort. An internal fit system is attached to the sockliner to allow you to loosen or tighten the fit for personalized lockdown.
- Runner type: Neutral shoes for the versatile runner; Weight: 250 g (size 7); Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 20.5 mm / forefoot: 10.5 mm); Recommended for: Indoor and outdoor running; Arch type: Normal
- Women’s-specific fit; Slightly wider forefoot and heel
- Seam-sealed stretch-mesh upper
- Bounce cushioning provides enhanced comfort and flexibility
- Internal custom-fit sockliner system allows runner to tighten or loosen midfoot as necessary; Adiwear outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
Products by Type: Running
Products by Brand: Adidas
For over 80 years adidas(r) has been a leader in the world of sports, delivering state-of-the-art athletic footwear. Their main goal is to design shoes that work with the foot, not against it, to help you reach your highest level of performance and comfort.
Year after year, they continue to design a variety of running shoe styles to keep you in perfect stride. By developing technologies such as CLIMACOOL(r), adiPRENE(r), adiPRENE(r)+, TRAXION(r), adiWEAR(r) and many more, adidas is constantly striving to keep you running faster, longer and stronger.