With an increased landing surface to accommodate every foot strike, the premium feel and fit of the GEL-CUMULUS 20 wide width women’s performance running shoe produces a gentler, more comfortable ride as you look to run further than ever before. Featuring FLYTEFOAM technology for optimal bounce-back, a full-ground contact outsole for smoother heel-to-toe movement and SPeVA insole material that provides ample room in the ball girth and toe area, performance and comfort come together to make this a perfect all-round running shoe. The new rolled collar provides a sleeker silhouette, while the ORTHOLITE sockliner and GEL technology cushioning system mean you can go the extra mile in comfort. ” Weight: 8.32. Heel Height: 22mm. Forefoot Height: 12mm.
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology – ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System – Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology – Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- AHAR Outsole – Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- FluidRide Midsole – ASICS FluidRide midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
Products by Type: Running
Products by Brand: ASICS
So you want to run in ASICS? With all their different shoes to choose from, how do you know what will work best for you? Here we will break down the ASICS lineup and help you better understand the perfect shoe for you.
ASICS breaks their shoes into a few categories, which we will explain in a minute. All of these shoes will use a lot of the same cushioning components, with the main one being GEL. GEL is an excellent material to absorb energy while still responding back to the foot.