✅ Comfortable & Lightweight
✅ Outstanding Protection
Codra breathable mesh upper material guarantees superb protection, comfort and unrivalled durability. A rubber toe cap delivers protection during burpees and box jumps whilst the rope guards delivers protection during rope climbs.
✅ Graphene Grip
Featuring a graphene enhanced rubber outsole to deliver increased traction and durability across all training workouts. Non-slip outsole makes the shoe great for running and all types of workouts. Great for plyometric movements such as box jumps and burpees.
- ➤ MINIMALIST – Designed with a 3mm heel drop to provide a low to the ground minimalist feel, helps promote a natural running form and makes an excellent barefoot transitional shoe. Our most minimalist shoe without compromising on comfort.
- ➤ GRAPHENE OUTSOLE – Using graphene we have developed outsole rubbers that are scientifically proven to be 50% stronger, 50% more elastic and 50% harder wearing than our standard outsoles. Longer lasting, squeeze out more miles whilst lighter and more flexible than other leading brands.
- ➤ FLEXIBLE – Designed to move with your foot, allowing you to adapt react and grip. A great all-purpose athletic shoe that can be used for gym, training and weightlifting.
- ➤ CLASSIC DESIGN – If you were around when the original 195s and 230s were released we can guarantee you will appreciate the update on this classic model. Much like the original style with the addition of graphene grip and super durable Cordura mesh upper that breathes well for a comfortable fit.
- ➤ SIZE NOTE: The shoes come up a 3 on our fit scale (1 narrow – 5 wide)
Products by Type: Cross Training
Cross-training, sometimes referred to as circuit training, refers to combining exercises of other disciplines, different than that of the athlete in training. In reference to running, cross-training is when a runner trains by doing another kind of fitness workout such as cycling, swimming, a fitness class or strength training, to supplement their running. It builds strength and flexibility in muscles that running doesn't utilize. It prevents injury by correcting muscular imbalances. And the variety prevents boredom and burnout.
Cross training shoes is often a hybrid of some different types of footwear. It may have the lateral stability of tennis shoes or basketball sneakers, the heel cushioning of running shoes and the forefoot cushioning of shoes for volleyball. It can be made of flexible materials like those in running shoes or all leather type materials. The special feature of this shoe is that it doesn’t specialize in any specific types of activity. These shoes have to be versatile enough to be utilized for many different activities, and for people who take part in different activities.
Products by Type: Minimalist
Products by Type: Training
Products by Brand: Inov-8
The Company Belief: Inov-8® believes an athlete´s interaction with their environment is the single most important factor when designing footwear. With this sharply in mind, and driven by a desire to deliver athlete-centric innovation, their range architecture caters to all terrains. Those who use inov-8 accessories, or wear road running, trail-running, or cross-training shoes seek fearlessness, adventure, and to discover their edge.
The Product: At inov-8, true athlete-centric innovation is delivered only when the terrain is paramount in the design process. The intersection between terrain and athlete is where the brand finds its edge. By first choosing the terrain and then the climate/ground condition, the best footwear for performance is then generated.
All-terrain trail-running shoes are designed for whatever ground you land on. Hard-packed trails. Loose stones. Gnarly rocks. Waterlogged terrain. Mud-caked swamps. Thick ice. The brand offers a comprehensive range of all-terrain shoes that will grip anything and everything. Go fast with confidence and go any distance.
Performance training shoes are extremely lightweight, while boasting insane grip. These athletic shoe styles allow an athlete to challenge any workout with more flexibility, durability, and versatility. From the F-Lite™ functional series, to the weightlifting Fastlift™ series, all the way to the natural zero drop Bare XF™; all inov-8 shoes provide explosive power, explosive speed, and unrivaled grip.